Swagbucks is one of the most popular ways for kids and teens to make money online. The best part is that it’s totally legit. The great thing is you can earn cash in six different ways. Here are the exact steps for how to make $100 FAST on Swagbucks. If you sign up through my Swagbucks link you will be eligible for a $5 sign up bonus too. I hope you enjoy my Swagbucks review.
Swagbucks Review: Step 1- Sign Up
Sign up is super fast. All you have to do is enter your email and a password and you are good to go.
***Important*** You must confirm your email address.
You can also sign up using your Facebook account but before you sign up you need to keep reading or you will miss out big time.
Find the email from Swagbucks called “Swagbucks.com Registration” and click “Confirm Email Address.” Check your “Promotions or Spam” folder if you don’t see it in your inbox.
Super fast right? You are ready to start making money on Swagbucks. Click here to sign up for Swagbucks and start making money now.
Swagbucks Review: Step 2- Start Making Money on Swagbucks
On Swagbucks there are lots of ways you can make “SB”, which are the points you earn on Swagbucks that make you money (100 SB = $1). You can watch videos, answer surveys, search online, discover offers, and shop online. You can even earn for things like playing games and inviting your friends to join!
You can watch funny and cool videos on Swagbucks and get paid. Instead of going to Youtube, go to Swagbucks so you can start making money while watching fun videos.
Surveys are always an easy way to start making money. It is probably your best use of time for making money on Swagbucks because your opinion is valuable. You can choose from surveys that take different amounts of time and pay different amounts.
There are a few different ways you can earn by searching on Swagbucks – there’s using search on their site, installing the SwagBotton for Chrome, or downloading the Swagbucks app for your phone and searching from pretty much anywhere. Every search could potentially earn you SB. All you have to do is use it like you’d use Google – it really adds up over time.
This is where you can find cool services and companies to sign up for. Make sure you read the offer details so you know exactly what it takes to get those SB. This is where you can start earning SB fast, since a lot of the offers have big payouts.
You can go shopping at your favorite online stores through Swagbucks and earn SB. It’s just like cashback shopping – you’re getting paid for purchases you were going to make anyway.
Referring Friends, Playing Games
You can also earn points by playing free games, but one way you can get your points to add up quickly is by inviting your friends to join Swagbucks. You get 10% of what they earn for life. This is what you’ve probably always dreamed of. No more dreaming. Get paid for playing games here.
Swagbucks Review: Step 3- Make Your First $100 FAST on Swagbucks
The secret to making your first $100 fast on Swagbucks is to keep doing it. As you get on Swagbucks every day, the SB will start adding up. Give it a month and you will be surprised at how fast SB adds up. It is the little things you do every day that make a big difference in your life.
Don’t give up after your first day. Work on it for a week or a month until you have earned the money you need. Click here to start making your first $100 on Swagbucks.
Once you are ready to cash out your SB you can either get a gift card or get cash through PayPal.
Now that you have read my Swagbucks review, the secret is out. You should know exactly how to make your first $100 on Swagbucks. You may hit your $100 really fast, or it could take a little time, but since you only need $3 worth of points to get a gift card, you don’t have to wait for $100 to start seeing results.
If you want to make more money in addition to Swagbucks, you can be your own boss and start your own online business so you can make money while you sleep, and we can help you with that. Check out my post on how to make money online as a teen.
Swagbucks Tips, Tricks and Hacks
- Get cards from retailers with whom you would spend money regardless, so that you are actually saving money, rather than just spending extra. Don’t want to spend any money? Redeem for their PayPal cards and put that cash straight into your bank.
- Video is a great way to earn passive SB – just have them playing in the background as you finish your homework or watch TV and earn SB all day long.
- Download the Swagbucks App on Android or iOS to earn even more SB through Swagbucks Mobile
- If you have ever tried to get paid for taking online surveys before, you will know that you don’t qualify for all of them and you can be disqualified, often after you have already answered a few questions. One reason Swagbucks is such a great earning opportunity for students is they pay you a small amount even if you don’t qualify for a survey. You get for your first five Disqualifications or Overfilled survey attempts every day. Max out on these freebie points every day.
- Take the Daily Poll and other ‘daily’ to-do list items for easy SB every day.
- Complete your Daily Goal every day in order to get a 10% bonus on your day’s earnings and be eligible for Winning Streaks that pay out lots of additional bonus SB at the end of the month depending on how many goals you achieve in a row.
- Check The Swag Blog regularly for promotions on how to get free SB, through exclusive Swag Codes, contests, and team challenges.
- Default your search engine to Swagbucks (it’s powered by Yahoo.) to earn SB just for typing in a search online.
- For US users, every month, you can get your first $25 Gift Card for 2200 SB, rather than the standard 2500 SB, saving you $3. Make sure you earn enough to take advantage of this crazy discount on cash.
- Download the SwagButton Chrome Browser extension to be alerted whenever a new Swag Code (for free SB redemptions) is available or when you are on a website that earns you SB for your purchase